CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010/03/22

Day 258 - Pre-Birthday Celebrations

This weekend I pre-celebrated my birthday with Hallie, whose birthday was on Saturday. Friday night we went out to dinner (samgyeopsal, obviously) with Rosa and Stephanie, then got together at our other foreign friend, Michelle's, apartment for drinks and company and pizza and cupcakes. We had a chill time playing cards and chatting, then headed out to Watermelon Sugar for dancing yeaaaaah

Saturday, I went to Daejeon with Hallie, where we consumed entirely too much TGIFriday's western-food then met up with her friend to go to an awesome Western bar. I had forgotten how much I loved rum-and-cokes. At least 320492x more tasty than soju. Roughly.

And I baked.

It's sad that I made my own birthday cake, but Korea does not have chocolate-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting.

Happy birthday to... me.

Cupcakes for Hallie's birthday :D

Wednesday is my birthday and I have dropped MORE than enough hints to DY so that he can redeem himself after the pile of fail that was White Day. Will he reconcile his less-than-impressive past, or out-do his previous disappointment? Find out Wednesday* on BRBKorea.
(*may not actually be on Wednesday)

0 comments: