CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010/02/17

Day 226 -- Still at Daegu

Classes are halfway finished, and I'm kind of disappointed because I still don't feel like I have my money's worth, considering we missed classes Monday (for Seolnal) and will be missing class again on Friday due to a field trip to Gyeongju. I've already done an extensive (read: exhausting) tour of Gyeongju back in the fall, so I don't think I'll be going again. I've seen the historical sites and it is muuuch colder now. Maybe snowboarding again?


Today I ran into Yuta again, so a few of the kids from class and some of the Japanese students had lunch together. The Japanese boys in my class are hilarious and we met up later to do homework together at the study hall with some of the other Americans. I'll probably miss that the most when I head back to Nonsan next week. Being surrounded by people just as serious as you are about learning Korean makes it a fun environment.


IIIIIII should start seriously lesson planning for next semester... hmm..

1 comments:

Kurry said...

i know i'm a bit late... but my decision wuld b staying in korea for another yr. who knows when u'll hav another chance of staying in another country for that long?