CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009/12/15

Day 161 -- The Boy

There is a boy. Specifically, a boyfriend.


It is official as of about 5 minutes ago. Maybe three weeks ago he confessed he liked me, and that began a lot of drama. Most of it ended last week and we have since been dating--not official boyfriend/girlfriend, but just going on dates--all of which lasted hours longer than originally planned and have been strictly

I am writing this now before changing into pajamas and getting ready for bed.

So yeah. I'll write a big long post tomorrow of the drama and "misunderstandings" and the cute things he did to make up for it. In the meantime, I will say that I have my first piece of couple wear. Matching scarves. He spritzed mine with his cologne so that I would think of him.

I think this deserves it's own tag, because "recreation" just doesn't really fit.

0 comments: