CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009/10/30

Day 116 -- Physical Fitness Testing = 3 Day Weekend

**backdated, 11/2**

Thursday night, I got a call from my co-co-teacher that the next day would be physical fitness testing for the students. Running, sit ups, sit-and-reach flexibility... same as America's test. But most importantly, this meant that I didn't have to come to school. YES.

Instead, I slept in... well, as much as I could, since my ride called me at 7:50am, asking why I wasn't coming to school. I ended up going to Daejeon to see Sarah, study in coffee shops, and look for components for my KPop Boy Band group costume.

Sarah and I have decided to take the TOPIK (Test of Proficiency In Korean) in the spring as an incentive to study Korean during our spare time. You would think living in the country and thus being required to use Korean daily would be incentive enough but, no, no, you are wrong.

0 comments: