CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009/08/23

Day 46 -- 30 Minute Seoul Trip and FIRST PICTURES AHHHHH!

I don't even know why I'm writing anything because I figure you'll just be scrolling down to see the pictures, but whatever. I'll warn those still reading that there are only TWO pictures and they're pretty terrible, so there.

Today was that trip to Seoul. We all piled into the family sedan--and I do mean piled, because there were four people in the back seat. Koreans really love their rest stops, so we stopped every hour. What should've taken maybe 2 hours took us 3 hours. When we got to Seoul, a man was waiting at our destination. I got into his car with Sae Yeob as the parents asked and we drove to this dude's apartment. Apparently, Sae Yeob will be living with him for a period of time while he attends the TOEFL cram school that the guy teaches at. Or something. I don't know, Sae Yeob isn't here at the house anymore and he said something about "Ah, I will attend English church every week!" and he brought a carry-on-sized suitcase with him.

We spent maybe 30 minutes in Seoul then we were on our way back home (with rest stops, of course). When we got here, TOEFL Student Maybe Cousin came over for dinner. Min Oo shared the American candy I gave the siblings with him. As he was eating a Pixie Stick, he turned to me and said, "Feed it to me?"

Excuse me?

"Feed it to me!"

Okay yeah, maybe this whole teaching-high-school-boys thing would be stranger than I thought... I'm glad I've got the sweet girls to balance out the outrageous things the boys say/do.

Later tonight, Min Oo moved into the dormitory at school. From what I understand, she lives there during the week and comes home for the weekends. Maybe. So now it's just me and Min Kyeong, the youngest sister, living in the house. I don't know when or if everybody will ever be back. Yayyyy Korea!




Yeah, yeah, here's your pictures.

Sae Yeob and Min Oo

(They did NOT want their picture taken so I had to do a quick candid while Sae Yeob was trying to say something to me. GOTCHA.)


Min Kyeong

(Also I candid. I snapped this one while she was sleeping on my shoulder in the car. All together now, D'awwww! ...but not a flattering angle, she's much cuter when she's not unconscious.)

3 comments:

Kurry said...

ok, he is quite cute~ hw long wuld he b away fooorrr???

BRB, Korea! said...

NO IDEA. It's pretty sketch. I think it might be like 20 days? Maybe a month? I think the deal is that he's staying there to cram until the next TOEFL date, which is some time in September.

Anonymous said...

He is cute :P I lose internet for two days and you get all kinds of pictures and stuff up e.e;