CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009/08/04

Day 29 -- PLACEMENTS!!

Today I finally found out where I'll be living for the rest of the year!! Without further ado...



I will be teaching a co-ed high school in Nonsan!



My school is the Chungnam Internet High School (www.cihs.hs.kr). I'm teaching 16 classes there, all with 20-25 students per class. I'm totally pumped and I think I'll really like it there. It's a fairly small place, very spread out, and it's mostly known for its strawberries and the big Korean army base nearby.

I'm so excited to learn more about it and I can't wait to get there! I'll post more after I'm done squealing and running to everybody to find out where they were placed. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo coming to visit!

Kurry said...

how far away frm seoul is that? i'm so excited for u to b in a co-ed skool. but the name of the skool is slightly weird... internet?!