CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010/04/19

Day 288 - NKR Classes

This past Saturday I realized it's my favorite class of the week. The students there are so motivated, so attentive, so eager to learn. It's wildly different from my regular teaching gig, where I have to make my lessons more like entertainment with a few grains of English in them and my students are apathetic to say the least. With my regular students, I deal with that apathy and behavior issues. With the NKR classes, I can choose any topic and they'll be so enthusiastic about learning it that they're impatient. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to work with them because they a part of Korea that not a lot of people get to interact with. I feel really lucky to be one of the few that gets to help them out.

0 comments: