CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009/09/17

Day 73-- Daily Routine, Non-Teaching School Time, Cham-Cham-Cham Game(?)

It's been a while. Ten days, to be exact. It's not that I don't have anything to write, it's just that the internet at school blocks Blogger and most my internet time at home is spent on Skype.

It's been long enough now that I've settled into a routine at school and home. It looks something like this:



Or if you want to be VERY specific, it looks like this:


You can tell that during the school day, I have quite a bit of free time. Usually I spend this time:
(a) on the internet, catching up on Facebook and webcomics.
(b) prepping for lessons.
(c) planning lessons.
(d) observing other classes.


However, this week I managed to find a torrent of last Saturday's Penn State v. Syracuse football game, so I watched that on the giant 60" screen in the English room. The lunch ladies, cleaning up from the day's meal, stopped by the glass door to see why I was alternating between clapping, cheering, and swearing by myself in the classroom. Cultural exchange!



As a peace offering for not updating in a long time, here is a video of my 3-2 boys playing a very common game(?) here in Korea. You will first see Rock-Paper-Scissors, then the real fun begins. I guess it's called the "Cham-Cham-Cham Game"?





0 comments: