CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009/05/24

New Poll! Choosing Gifts

Please check out the poll on the right! Choose up to 3 gifts that you think are the best representatives of New England and/or America. Things to keep in mind:

--Space: I only have two suitcases for all my clothes, shoes, and belongings
--Recipients: I'll be gifting to (a) my host family, (b) my boss, and (c) my co-workers, so the age range is huge. So, for example, pick one gift that would be good for the host family, one that would be good for the boss, and one that would be easily shared in the teacher's room.


If you have another idea or a comment on the poll options, leave a comment on this post. Cross my heart and hope to die, I will be gifting the things that come out on top, so make it good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Printed towel - boss
salt water taffy - coworkers
maple syrup - family