CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010/08/26

Day 417 - Students' "About Me" Poems

For this first week of classes, I'm giving my kids a break from self introductions. I hammered that into them last year and I didn't want to get the same canned responses as I did in the spring semester. Instead I'm having them write "About Me" poems, acrostics with their names or a short fill-in-the-blank style. Here's some of my favorites, whether due to creativity, impressiveness (is that even a word?), or hilarity.



JURI
Juri is very lovely.
U love me?
Really?
I have boyfriend.


MINJI
My name is Min-Ji!
Is from Korea!!
Not married!!
Join in ITGL ((editor's note: one of the two majors at my school))
I love Korea <3


YEONSOO
Yadong is very good.
English is very good.
Oh, my God!
Nonsan is not good
Starcraft2 is very good.
Oh!
Oh, my eyes!


SEULKI
Speaks Korean
English is very hard ㅠㅠ
Unbelievable development!!
Lives in Korea
Korea!!
I love you!!~ <3


Yuri
cool, hot, people, smart
sister of no (only one)
Lover of Super Junior
Fears school
Needs money
Gives love
Wants to see people
Lives in Yeonsan, Korea
Yuri


JONGMIN
Joker
Ork [sic]
Nice
Guy
Monster
Ice cream eater
Needs something


HYEANSU
Hi
Yeah
Enjoy my life
A boy
Need a sexy girl
So so
Um....


KIM SUNGBONG
Korea is god, I think....
I don't like many eating
Money is very very good
Skin is Hm..... brown?
Unique
No married
Boy
Orange
Name is SunBongKim
Good game (g.g)


KANG SARANG
Korean! I'm Korean.
And my
Name is Saran.
Girl! I'm Girl
Sexy girl ~ wo ~
Ah~ I'm sexy?
Real I'm Korean sexy girl. actually....
A-->
Ngel I'm
God!


GUNWOO
Good boy
Ugly but good boy ^^
Now. i'm so tired.
Wear a school uniform
O M G ...
Orange...

INBEOM
I'm In Beom
Now! My introduce.
Brother is a little boy
Energy full!!!
Oh my god.
My Mom call me....


KONG TAEHEONG
Korea is my nation
Oing?
Needs money
Going university for my dream
Turn it up loud~
Age of 21th
E~ EEEgg
Have a good time?
Egg
Oing?
Not married
GOGOSING MY future


YOUNSOO
You like me
Oh my God
Unbelievable
No I don't like you
Sorry but you like me
One day, we will like each other
Oh~

0 comments: