CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010/05/13

Day 312 -- Examples of Student Reading vs Writing

What my students can read or translate:

"There were some places of worship in the city, and the deep notes of their bells echoed over the town from morning until night. The sun was shining brightly and cheerily, and the air was warm. The streams were flowing with bubbling water and the tender songs of birds came floating in from the fields beyond the city. The trees were already awake and embraced by the blue sky. Everything around the neighborhood, the trees, the sky, and the sun looked so young and intimate that they were reluctant to break the spell which might last forever."


What my students can write or speak:

"hello~
My name is Jong Woo Nam.
I'm hobby is computer games.
but have to study.
because I'm go is good a university.
So I'm jest a minute my hobby computer game perform
So me sad.
University success it's me hobby to one's content joy."

1 comments:

Kurry said...

speaking is always hard. unless they're willing to speak, they most likely won't improve. i think there's also the confidence issue as well. do ur students take bribes? like candies n stuff?